asgard’s next top model
Look how happy Fandral looks, like he’s totally aware how fabulous they look.
He probably coordinated this whole scene.
"Sif you and I will be in the middle, cause we’re the most fabulous."
"Do that thing that makes your ponytail swing."
"Come on guys, it’ll feel goofy but it’s gonna look so fuckin’ good."
they’re all about to trip over a bench
I am pro dragons
Chris Evans behind the scenes of Captain America: The First Avenger
Fun fact: This is Orlando’s legit impression of Johnny; it wasn’t originally scripted.
Was there even a script for this film. Every time I see a post about PotC they are like ‘this wasn’t scripted’
Mulan… those are not Alice’s hips.
Woaahhh, Jasmine and Esmeralda are gettin it. i don’t think this is pg anymore kids
and mulan is just touching the boobs and staring at boobs
this is great
TOO FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
“youre gay? you dont look gay”
well shit wtf does a gay look like
Um like this, obvs
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
do you know
how hard it is
to take a screencap of this man
in which he doesn’t look
like his stress ulcer is about to burst